Automata are whimsical mechanical toys that have a cool, life-like movement when their crank is turned. With legs that move up and down, this running dog automata runs like the wind as it moves forward and back in a graceful action!
Designed for kids aged 8 years+ to explore the principles of mechanics, get some hands-on model making skills, and have a dog that they don't need to pick up after!
Bring to life the wonder of your own automata that you can decorate - paint it to resemble your favourite pet or that cute dog you made friends with at Gunnersbury Park!
- Great educational kit for dog lovers, as a desktop accessory, or a mini guard dog.
- All pieces are pre-cut and ready to go, only a ruler and scissors are required.
- Easy to make in about an hour by beginner model makers.
- Natural, untreated wood and plywood.
- Finished size is 14cm x 29cm x 30cm high.
- Suitable for ages 8+.